CLEAN EATING CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil (preferably Organic)
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- 1/3 cup Plain, Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 cup Chocolate protein powder (preferably casein)
- 1 Egg and 1 White
- 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips or Nuts (optional)
1. Mix dry ingredients together
2. Mix wet ingredients together
3. Combine everything together
4. Put in 8 X 9 pan
5. Heat Oven at 350 for about 20 minutes.
6. These can be stored in the freezer if you cannot eat all at once or want to space out eating proportions.
Sugarfree Microwave Brownie
- 1 lightly beaten eggwhite
- 1 heaped tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 20-25 drops liquid Stevia extract
- 1 tbsp buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp water
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
Quick dessert in 2 mins!
- Lightly mix all the ingredients into a runny ‘batter’ and pop into a microwavable cup.
- Microwave for 2-3 mins!
Clean Eating Brownie Waffles
by The Gracious Pantry
(Makes approximately 14 waffles)
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup wheat germ (I used raw wheat germ, but any kind will work)
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened soy milk (you can also use non-fat or low-fat milk)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tbsp. safflower or canola oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. honey
Step 1 – Place a flour sifter in a large mixing bowl, and place all your dry ingredients, except for the wheat germ, into the sifter and sift.
Step 2 – Add your wheat germ to the bowl and blend well with a whisk. (You could put your wheat germ in the sifter like I did, but you’ll find out quickly that it doesn’t sift well.)
Step 3 – In a separate bowl, mix all your wet ingredients. I used a hand blender to blend everything into a smooth liquid.
Step 4 – Pour your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients, and blend with a whisk. Don’t over mix, but do get out any clumps you see.
Step 5 – Pour a little in at a time. Use a spatula to help it spread. You don’t want to go to heavy, or you’ll end up like me with batter oozing out the sides. Less is more here. Trust me.
Full article: http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/clean-eating-brownie-waffles/